Yahoo! Avatars


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thing #11

DiAichner3 uploaded this photo to Flickr. This along with several others I found will be perfect to use when I teach the Texas symbols unit to my kindergarten classes! It took me a while to "get" the CC part of Flickr. I thought because it was part of the CC I could automatically use it...wrong!I had to go back and study what each symbol meant. I quickly found myself only searching in the sections that were free of any restrictions besides citing credit. This will be an awesome place to get photos for student's projects. Even cooler would be to let students upload their own photos and see how many comments they get or as the students would say , see how "viral" their picture becomes. The possibilities are endless for educators. These photos will aid in all kinds of lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment