Yahoo! Avatars


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thing #6

I promise I did read a ton of educational stuff...but I also read some shameful celebrity gossip! I admit it, I am a TMZ junkie! I added this blog as one of my RSS feeds. I read about Jake and Vienna (latest Bachelor couple) breaking up! I am not surprised, but that is some good gossip to read:)

I also subscribed to a Crockpot slowcooker recipe blog. I have printed several great recipes! Yum!!!

Finding blogs was a little harder than I expected. There were so many to choose from that I had a hard time narrowing them down. It was especially hard for the educational blogs. I really wanted to find some good elementary school library and technology blogs. I did find a few, but would like some more suggestions if anyone has any.

4 comments:

  1. OH, please link the Crockpot recipe blog; we would love to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I am new to this,sorry. I will link it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also found the TMZ blog! I love trash TV and TMZ puts it all together in one place.
    There are a lot of edublogs to look at. I also found it a bit overwhelming to narrow my choices. Have you found the Cool Cat Teacher Blog? I like this one. http://coolcatteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete