Yahoo! Avatars


Thursday, July 22, 2010

Na, na, na, na, Na, na, na, na, hey, hey, hey, goodbye...but not for long!

I can't believe I'm finished...I'm not ready to be! I want to learn more cool stuff. This was by far the coolest class I have ever taken!

I love Google calendar, Google Book Reader, Ning, and Ta-Da Lists the best out of all the applications I learned in this class.

This class has proved to me once again that there is always more to learn. Just when you think you're "up-to-date" on technology, something bigger and better comes along! I am a life-long learner and will continue to be.

What surprised me? Voicethread! I was not aware that something of that nature existed. I love it and plan to use it very soon! I was also surprised about RSS feeds. It is so neat how the news and information comes to me:)

I have no suggestions to make this course better. I thought it was perfect! If there was another course like this I would definitely take it. (The next 23 Things????)

The things I learned in this course will help me to integrate technology into my library lessons in different ways. I will break out of the same old, same old and use some of these new things.

I will keep up with new Web 2.0 tools by continuing to take staff development through the district, taking webinars, attending TLA as often as possible, and of course reading my Google reader posts from all of those fabulous technology blogs and sites.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being so positive throughout the course. I know it can be VERY time consuming; I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete