Yahoo! Avatars


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thing #23


Visit 23 Thingsters


I liked Classroom 2.0, but I LOVED Teacher Librarian Ning(TL Ning)! It was so cool to see discussions that actually applied to me!

I like how Ning is very specific. This is more of an educational social network than just a social network. This is definitely one to use to enhance your knowledge in your specific field of work.

I found the coolest resource through TLNing... a wiki called elementarylibraryroutines.wikispaces.com. This is a wiki that gives great ideas on all kinds of routines in the library! I love it! I subscribed to it in my RSS feeds! It is interesting to see how other librarians do things. I am going to borrow a few ideas from that wiki.

I will definitely keep up with the 23Thingsters Ning and TLNing to help me further my professional learning. I wish I could log the hours I spend on these Nings as some CE credit:)

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely look for these when I get to Nings; I'm almost there. Thanks for pointing them out! Congrats on being finished with our 23 Things journey. It's been amazing to learn about all of this cool stuff, hasn't it? We'll have to collaborate next year even though we wont' see each other at our weekly meetings. I will really miss those. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer! Take some time to relax!

    ReplyDelete