Yahoo! Avatars


Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thing #14

This was the coolest "thing" by far! I had so much fun playing with all of these applications. Tada list is very cool. I am a list-maker, so I LOVE this one! I have already made several lists and even checked some of the items off! While I was playing with this one, I thought it would be neat to use as a checklist or rubric for student work. Instead of giving them a paper rubric, I could email them a tada list. Each tada list could be custom tailored for the student. It would be a great way to differentiate without it being very obvious to other students!

Wordle is very addicting! I used it to make signs for my daughter's upcoming birthday party. I could play on that all day! What came to mind for classroom use is to use a wordle as a culminating activity. When I was in the classroom I would always close my lessons by asking my students to tell me 5 things they learned. We would do this orally as a class. It would be so cool to have each student create a wordle about the 5 things they learned instead. We could print and post them around the room for all to see.

No more time for this post...gotta go play around with more cool tools:)

1 comment:

  1. Love your idea of using wordle for the 5 things. Definitely share that with your teachers.

    ReplyDelete