Yahoo! Avatars


Monday, July 12, 2010

Thing #15

http://delicious.com/crystalholmes

Delicious is so tasty:) I love this bookmarking site. What a cool way to keep all your sites together in one place. I go from computer to computer. I use my desktop at home, my desktop at school, and my laptop. I bookmark different stuff on each computer. I never remember which computer I did what on! I am always emailing myself links so I can remember and open them on another computer. Delicious will put an end to that!

I could use this as a research tool with my students. Whenever we do research I pre-select sites for the kids to use. I usually put them on the library website. The students go there and navigate back and forth. I could use my delicious account instead. I could tag the sites and the kids could use those instead. They could also tag sites for me that they find about the topic they are studying. The bad part is that delicious is blocked at school. I can override it, but what a hassle!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is such a great idea to have a delicious page for the students to use for research. I haven't done it yet, but I know it will be great.

    ReplyDelete