Yahoo! Avatars


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thing #9

My Sandbox

I don't know why I waited so long to do this wiki???? I had so much fun creating my sandbox! I already have a wiki for my library so I wanted to go on ahead and do some more of the assignments that I wasn't familiar with yet. I thought I knew all there was about wikis, but I actually learned something new...widgets! I didn't know how to insert widgets like the one I used for the table of contents! It was so easy to do, I was pretty surprised. I am going to put a few widgets on my other wiki now! I previewed quite a few other people's sandboxes before I did mine. That helped me a lot. I did each section and then saved before I went to the next one. I wanted to make sure it looked right and the links worked before I moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment