Yahoo! Avatars


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thing #17

I "heart" podcasts! This was a really eye-opening experience for me. I make podcasts with my students in the library, but rarely do I listen to other people's podcasts. I listened to quite a few, but my two favorite that I subscribed to were Just One More Book and Weight Loss Inside and Out. I loved listening to these. I was able to listen and learn while I multi-tasked doing some other things. What a way to kill two birds with one stone. I used the Learn out Loud directory to find the weight loss one. I liked that directory, but had trouble finding the RSS feed button to subscribe to a few of the podcasts I was interested in. I have used podcasts in the library as a final product in research projects. Here is a link to my mesquite blog. I posted my second graders podcasts on National Holidays at the end of last year on my blog for their parents to be able to listen to them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the parents loved being able to hear their child!

    ReplyDelete